Thursday, January 20, 2011

Get on track or step on back

You got to do you. Always. That doesn't mean that you don't love someone with all your heart or make sacrifices for important people in your life. What it means is if you want to get the most juice out of the "Orange of Life" you got to do what works for you . Everyone needs love and companionship , but we also need drive and purpose.
The best part about staying on track for your goals is you are constantly reminded by your wants when you surround yourself with positive thought and ideas. My New Year's Resolution is about immersing myself in the things I enjoy. With every attempt of staying away from too much of the expensive things I enjoy like weed and alcohol.  Things like working out, playing and creating music, and giving my time to coaching rugby . I couldn't do any of this stuff if I didn't have the support of my girl. I love that chick. She knows it's important to me to be involved in a lot of projects at once. It probably bugs the shit out of her when I spread myself thin but she know the importance.
So take that first step and get into something strictly for you with no thought of entertaining anyone except yourself .

No comments: