Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reconnecting with the past


Tonight I get the pleasure of having dinner with some of my old roommates from Chico State University. I miss those guys. I miss watching cartoons at 2 in the afternoon and spending 20 dollars to drink until I puked. What I don't miss is having to wear dirty clothes because it wasn't laundry day and  the constant sound of bass pumping through the streets of Chico.
We have come a long way from being students with dreams to businessmen with bills. That's life though. You have to keep growing, creating, tearing down and rebuilding. Hold on to your past and remember it fondly because now you can use it as drive for future endeavors . It was a great time being a young college student but those days are gone and the only thing I have school related now are the god damn student loans  

No comments: