Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January is always the worst

Though it is the month that holds my fantastic birthday it has also held  a place in my heart as the most financially and emotionally FUCKED UP month of them all. It seem that all my problems seem to accumulate during the beginning of the new year. My car registration is due, which means old parking tickets get paid too. I usually get my pitifully tiny W-2 which reminds me that I am a piece of shit and hold little or no weight in the corporate world.  And along with the thought that I am another year older it all combines to make for treacherous emotional hurricane that can bring the strongest of individuals to their knees . But then I look towards February . And with February comes March and behind that is summer.  But unfortunately it is still January and I will find myself going through the motions to get through the month with technically only one bright day in it. And that day has already passed . Please give me the strength to get to February .

No comments: